Uncertainty

" These tears flow out without me knowing ... "
Those word that always is my mind because i don't really know what happen but when i just trapped in my own world these tears always flowed out no matter where the place or when it happen.

And a few days ago i got De javu and is makes me so confuse no matter how much i think about it and everything works just like I thought and this happened again today and that make me feels like headache.

The things get more worse when i read some articel that like making me more and crumpled into the uncertainty painfull choice that I must choose even i realize that I must let 1 thing to get the another and i still pretending to be childlish that which will hold firm to my own choice and underestimate other people's opinions.

But things become more clear when i just looking for more articel even that's very hard but I wont let it vanish from my eyes anymore when I got my second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sebuah Perjalanan