Alone all the way

Banyak orang berkata bahwa teman adalah orang kedua yang terdekat dengan diri kita setelah keluarga n' gue pun sempat berpikir begitu but in fact I don't have any.

There's no body to remember ... 

There's no one gonna miss me ...
And now I just become so empty ...

Only filled up with hatred and chaos ...

Those word maybe enough to tell what I fell. 

When one soul up then one soul gonna down.
When one man is good one then the others is a bad one.

One second wasted mean one mistake

There are so many time I wasted in my life 
But there's one single good thing I do.
In their eyes ...

Some of them 
Life is a choice. It is YOUR life. 
Choose consciously. 
Choose wisely.
Choose honestly. 
Choose happiness.

There's nothing I can do about my own life. 
There's no one can be trust.
There's no one can be believed.
There's no one can be relying on my life.

I already lost everything in my life.
Trust ...
Friends ...
Family ...
I lost it all ... there's nothing left ...

Only unending  misery ...
Unstopped tears ...
Unchanged fate ...
There's nothing more ...

Only Solitude ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sebuah Perjalanan