Succeed or failed forever

There's always something behind a success, because success will not come itself and it could not have come itself.
The following are some factors that determine the success of a person:
  • Determination
  • Tenacious attitude
  • Patience
  • Persistence
  • Positive thinking
  • Help each other
  • Do not expect too much
  • Simple living
  • Release the heart from the hatred
Actually all I had done was almost close to failure because of the failure and success have a little differences because in the back of the success there always failure and it's always prepared to ambush anytime and most  when we don't see the mirror of the past.

Not independent of this topic I had ever experienced at the time I lost direction at the time was so important to determine the future of me but because at that moment that I'm being optimistic can eventually surpass it but now it happened again at a crucial moment anyway then I can only pray and studying hard for the exam of the semester.



 Ujian semester
Hajar bleh
Semangat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sebuah Perjalanan