Be Reasonable

Everyone should have a reason why they exist in this world as well as the goals that make them have a target accomplishments of each person.

And a grounds who should be owned by every person in performing various activities in their daily activities. reason to do something, a reason to reject something, the reason for dealing with a problem, the reason to run from trouble, and many more reasons that I can not mention one by one because so many events taking place in the life of every person and every event must have been different.

I also have reason to write in an online website called this blog and that reason is because I want to tell you what I experienced all over the world so maybe a little of my voice is represented by my writings on this blog I can change the world though only a small part of the change.

But not only that the decision that I need a reason but I have hundreds, thousands, even millions of reasons with all the events I choose and I'm already going through one of which is why I must continue my higher education that is because I want to be a more better for everyone who ever existed around me and because I want to start everything from scratch again after I married and separated from my family who then live independently with my beloved wife.

I take my choice of women to choose my girlfriend as my future wife, which may not be realized at the time I was 23-24 years to bring my beloved bride to live to Jakarta to spend the rest of my life with my beloved wife. My own girlfriend and I live in tegal was separated by distance because I live in the area of ​​Bogor but even so it does not mean I've never met her, I meet with my beloved girlfriend in Cileungsi-bogor at the residence of the first brother before I lost to time long enough.
A short meeting my future wife that I did not last long but it is very memorable for me because it is through a short meeting in a relationship that I love with my girlfriend beloved.

That's the reason that I have to answer whether I've girlfriend or not.

Be reasonable to do what you want to do.
Be reasonable to think what you gonna do next.
Be reasonable to choose what you want to choose.
Be reasonable to take what you want.
Be reasonable to measure of something.
Be reasonable to love someone.
But in the end
I love you, my sweet heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sebuah Perjalanan