Give up isn't an option

There's a time for a man should carefully, look ahead and thinking how I can go forward even the great obstacle waiting me in there. And of course every person who wants to change things for the better would have made their own decision, even though they meybe have throw away what they have now for the future which not yet in the know.


I think it was very easy to let something go and go ahead for something that wait me in the future but I just knew it, it was very hard to face something that we not prepared yet. I was able get up for many times just because I just ignoring what people said about what I am doing and know I was just get knocked down very hard this time that make me hard to get up again in my fate once more. 

The mistake that I made meybe already I done it when I was in junior high school when I was a lazy student but the worst was 3 years ago that I was knocked down in my life and it was very shamefull for me to heard what people said about me that time but I was able to make them realize that not all people is same. Once I was a bad kid but know slowly I make my own way to get what I dreaming for. Life has a turnover but I think it was to fast for me to face something like that again in situation like that but I know, it was because my bad that things never change and know I have to face it one more time.

If I can make an excuse for what I have done all this time and can have the second chance to fix it then I'll fix it until everything okay but life isn't the movie that always have happy ending so I just re-think and re-plan what I must to do for make the mistake I had done will have a little affect for my future and of course I already done it and I think, the mistake that I had done before wasn't for nothing because of that I can learn something that meybe I can't foound in the book.

I only life once for I will do my best and I know I can't turn back time so for know on I just do my best for the happiness for my family in the future.

There's no time for give up and there is no exception for all people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sebuah Perjalanan